On Capitol Hill, you can have a pediatric nurse and experienced healthcare provider come to you. Get the same kind, professional every time. As a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (CPNP), Heidi Johnson has over 20+ years of experience treating children and has three of her own.
She will address:
- Urgent Care
- Baby Nursing
- Sports and school physicals
- Traveling Nurse and Support Aid
- Medication and Prescriptions
- Specialty care like Asthma
- And, everyday child needs like back to school notes
- Full services listed here
Your children between birth and college can have Heidi visit, diagnose and if needed provide a prescription—then and there—saving you time and money. She can even do some testing for common ailments. Right there and then!
Featured in Marquette Magazine, Spring 2011. To download a PDF of the article select this link.
Heidi Johnson is the cover story of Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, March 2010. To download a PDF of the article select this link. To read the entire Kiplingers.com article select this link. To read House Call Service Brings New Level Of Kiddie Care To Hill select this link.
Call between 7am – 8pm, 7 days a week:
Text for faster reply. Press phone number to call.
* ALL PATIENT INFORMATION AND TREATMENT IS KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. I DO NOT COLLECT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS OR HOLD CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. I SHRED PAPER RECORDS AFTER I SCAN THEM AND I STORE THEM ELECTRONICALLY. IF YOU ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS REGARDING CONFIDENTIALITY, PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO ASK.