What is a Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner?
Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (CPNPs) are health care providers who are dedicated to improving children’s health.
CPNPs have advanced education in pediatric nursing and health care and they serve children and families in an extensive range of practice settings. Working with pediatricians and other health care providers, CPNPs have been enhancing the health care of children for over forty years. CPNPs serve as pediatric health care providers for well and ill children of all ages. CPNPs may practice in a variety of settings that include primary care settings, such as pediatric offices or clinics, as well as acute care settings.
My Licenses and Certifications:
- District of Columbia APRN-NP: Advanced Practice Registered Nurse: Nurse Practitioner
- District of Columbia Controlled Substances Registered
- United States DEA Controlled Substances Registered
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner by PNCB: Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Member of NAPNAP: National Association of Pediatric Nurses and Practitioners
- CPR Certified