I provide services for children from infancy to college. Below you’ll find a broad range of services I provide. If your family’s need are unique or you want to discuss them, feel free to contact me.
I offer Influenza A&B testing, strep A testing and COVID Rapid Antigen Testing.
If you have a non-emergency or question, you can use my online contact form. Here are the some of the various services I provide:
- Asthma teaching/management
- Camp & Back to School Physicals (not to replace your yearly physical with your primary provider)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Common Childhood Illnesses such as: Ear Infections, Fevers, Sore Throats, Pinkeye, Rashes, Upper Respiratory Infections, Croup, Pneumonia, Asthma Exacerbation
- Ear Piercing
- Exam/Clearance to return to school/daycare
- GE Reflux management
- Influenza A & B testing
- Newborn Help: Feeding, weight checks, general care, rashes, questions
- Nursemaid’s Elbow (dislocated elbow)
- Rapid Strep Tests
- Simple laceration repair ( LiquiBand®) or staples
- Suture Removal
- TB Testing
- Wart Treatment
Details of At Home Visit may consist of:
- Additional patient can be seen at same visit at a reduced charge.
- Follow-up phone call/email
- Personalized service
- Prescription given or called in to the pharmacy
- Return to School Form signed if needed
* ALL PATIENT INFORMATION AND TREATMENT IS KEPT STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL. I DO NOT COLLECT SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS OR HOLD CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. I SHRED PAPER RECORDS AFTER I SCAN THEM AND I STORE THEM ELECTRONICALLY. IF YOU ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS REGARDING CONFIDENTIALITY, PLEASE DON’T HESITATE TO ASK. | CREDIT CARD CHARGES: $3.00